By Michelle Miller
As an eyeglass wearer I know the confusion and frustration of makeup application. That is why I am sharing with you some of my favorite tips that I have uncovered over the past few years experimenting as a beauty blogger. I’ve recently discovered how fabulous & fun it is to be feminine. It’s never too late! These are some basic tricks to make your eyes pop from under those frames.
- A black powder shadow that I use to line the inside of my lash line. This is one that can be awkward and difficult to master. However it will make your lashes and eyes POP! I use a small flat brush and lift my lashes up to push the color in between the lashes. Please note: DO NOT do this if you have dry eyes because it will only contribute to your condition.
- Eyeshadows come in a rainbow of colors. Once you get comfortable try them all but to start stick with neutrals. They’re great for any eye color. A kit like this not only contains all the colors you need to do a basic smokey eye, but it even has instructions on the back of the case. You can go for just the highlight or use them all for a look with more depth. Whatever you’re more comfortable with.
- Get lengthening mascara! You might even want to try curling your lashes so they won’t brush up against your lenses.
Here are three looks (above)
- With only foundation
- With tight line, high light, and mascara
- I used the entire palette to do the look represented on the back of the box
Five minutes will give you an entirely different look, ladies. Don’t sell yourself short!
|Michelle Miller is the founder and editor of Beauty Besties; a blog bringing forth the best of women’s lifestyle, fashion, and beauty news; product reviews. Visit the blog at www.beautybesties.com|